Cost of living in Zahedan, Iran vs Georgetown, Guyana
WARNING! Zahedan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zahedan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00497 GYD / IRR *
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zahedan (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 745,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 656,769 G$ (﷼ 132,155,445) in Zahedan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $387 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (about 3 hours ago)