Cost of living in Yantai, China vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 32.102 GYD / CNY
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 26% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 694,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 510,433 G$ (15,900元) in Yantai.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Luis costs ARS $50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in San Jose, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Toronto costs C$3.60 (about 2 hours ago)