Cost of living in Xiangfan, China vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 31.876 GYD / CNY
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 23% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 753,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 578,673 G$ (18,154元) in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in León costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 120 Lari (about 3 hours ago)