Cost of living in Xiamen, China vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 32.154 GYD / CNY
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 12% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 659,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 578,696 G$ (17,997元) in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)