Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Georgetown, Guyana
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.787 GYD / SDG *
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 68% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 633,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 202,805 G$ (53,556 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $605 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 8,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $260 (about 1 hour ago)