Cost of living in Vijayawada, India vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.856 GYD / INR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 50% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 736,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 369,951 G$ (₨129,520) in Vijayawada.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $706 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 5 hours ago)