Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.503 GYD / MXN
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 667,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 436,072 G$ (Mex$ 41,518) in Veracruz.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 22 (about 3 hours ago)