Cost of living in Venice, Italy vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 254.870 GYD / EUR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 1,039,724 G$ (€4,079) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 728,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $508 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 20,000 сўм (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bilbao costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (about 2 hours ago)