Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 808 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 164.354 GYD / CAD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 65% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 1,229,353 G$ (C$7,480) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 745,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 120₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (about 1 hour ago)