Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina vs Georgetown, Guyana
WARNING! Ushuaia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ushuaia.
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.421 GYD / ARS *
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 61% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 741,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 288,868 G$ (ARS $119,305) in Ushuaia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangalore costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €64 (about 2 hours ago)