Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.837 GYD / SEK
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 972,933 G$ (39,173 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 735,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Abbotsford costs C$22,995 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 480 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)