Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07285 GYD / MNT
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 40% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 701,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 418,659 G$ (5,746,805 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Shanghai costs 200元 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 130 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$336 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tucumán costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)