Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 39.895 GYD / BRL
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 642,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 411,054 G$ (R$ 10,303) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)