Cost of living in Turin, Italy vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 252.659 GYD / EUR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 858,599 G$ (€3,398) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 690,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)