Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 456 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 77.596 GYD / TND
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 34% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 708,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 469,872 G$ (6,055 Dinar) in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 550,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (about 2 hours ago)