Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina vs Georgetown, Guyana
WARNING! Tucumán has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tucumán.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 648 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.440 GYD / ARS *
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 53% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 638,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 301,066 G$ (ARS $123,401) in Tucumán.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 3 hours ago)