Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.443 GYD / NOK
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 89% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 1,401,804 G$ (kr 57,351) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 742,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huánuco costs S/. 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 433,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alanya costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)