Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 253.874 GYD / EUR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 7% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 657,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 612,206 G$ (€2,411) in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.08 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Västerås costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 100元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £778 (about 2 hours ago)