Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 23.591 GYD / MAD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 576,175 G$ (24,424 Dirham) in Tangier.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago de Cali costs COL$61,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jammu costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cadiz costs €7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$8 (about 3 hours ago)