Cost of living in Tangail, Bangladesh vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.467 GYD / BDT
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangail (Bangladesh) is 34% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 684,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 454,084 G$ (Taka 184,040) in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$632 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 5 hours ago)