Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.480 GYD / MXN
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 669,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 402,828 G$ (Mex$ 38,438) in Tampico.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $23,195 (about 3 hours ago)