Cost of living in Taiyuan, China vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 32.083 GYD / CNY
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 31% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 734,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 503,366 G$ (15,689元) in Taiyuan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huancayo costs S/. 700 (about 2 hours ago)