Cost of living in Tacuarembó, Uruguay vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.942 GYD / UYU
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacuarembó (Uruguay) is 21% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 725,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 572,207 G$ ($U115,789) in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Modesto, California costs $0.79 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.79 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $858 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (about 5 hours ago)