Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01469 GYD / IDR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 39% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 696,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 422,769 G$ (Rp 28,772,381) in Surakarta.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cúcuta costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nice costs €26,340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fortaleza costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)