Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 254.045 GYD / EUR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 1,103,771 G$ (€4,345) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 739,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $807 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago de Cali costs COL$61,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jammu costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)