Cost of living in Siliguri, India vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.855 GYD / INR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 46% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 704,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 379,132 G$ (₨132,803) in Siliguri.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 18,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in The Hague costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 5 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,560 (about 5 hours ago)