Cost of living in Siliguri, India vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.775 GYD / INR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 48% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 640,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 335,814 G$ (₨120,995) in Siliguri.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vina Causino costs CH$20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago costs Php350,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Talcahuano costs CH$50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Khouribga costs 270,000 Dirham (43 minutes ago)