Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 985 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 209.259 GYD / USD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 1,402,740 G$ ($6,703) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 746,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)