Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.603 GYD / DOP
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 30% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 638,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 449,413 G$ (RD$ 124,721) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $550 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U3,065 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $95 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marbella costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)