Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,017 prices entered by 397 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.28768 GYD / CLP
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 764,613 G$ (CH$2,657,888) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 754,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Spain costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$632 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 5 hours ago)