Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,062 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 209.248 GYD / USD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 7% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 737,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 685,133 G$ ($3,274) in San Salvador.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)