Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.355 GYD / PHP
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 59% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 1,144,315 G$ (Php262,780) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 720,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)