Cost of living in San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.603 GYD / DOP
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan de la Maguana (Dominican Republic) is 26% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 637,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 469,771 G$ (RD$ 130,391) in San Juan de la Maguana.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)