Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 209.428 GYD / USD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 800,349 G$ ($3,822) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 698,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)