Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 55.795 GYD / SAR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 31% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 724,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 496,030 G$ (﷼ 8,890) in Sakaka.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Barquisimeto costs 50,000,000 Bs.S. (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (about 1 hour ago)