Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.776 GYD / RUB
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 703,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 501,594 G$ (руб 180,721) in Saint Petersburg.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 3,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨143 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Shanghai costs 17元 (about 2 hours ago)