Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.017 GYD / JPY
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 1,110,256 G$ (¥550,394) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 672,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $605 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 8,730 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $260 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comayagua costs L 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)