Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.785 GYD / ZAR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 21% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 651,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 515,981 G$ (R 37,432) in Richards Bay.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $387 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (about 3 hours ago)