Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.480 GYD / MXN
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 735,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 433,028 G$ (Mex$ 41,319) in Reynosa.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 550,000 Bs.S. (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (about 1 hour ago)