Cost of living in Rennes, France vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 254.831 GYD / EUR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 28% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 975,131 G$ (€3,827) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 761,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)