Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 576 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 39.895 GYD / BRL
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 631,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 424,387 G$ (R$ 10,638) in Recife.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)