Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 286.376 GYD / GBP
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 61% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 1,052,088 G$ (£3,674) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 655,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Delhi costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Berlin costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)