Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.302 GYD / PKR *
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 51% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 702,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 345,182 G$ (₨265,060) in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $4,574 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Anápolis costs R$ 179 (about 2 hours ago)