Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 253.511 GYD / EUR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 900,162 G$ (€3,551) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 679,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 35 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Paris costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Anápolis costs R$ 179 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Houston, Texas costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)