Cost of living in Quelimane, Mozambique vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.798 GYD / MZN
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quelimane (Mozambique) is 44% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 706,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 392,637 G$ (140,309 MT) in Quelimane.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Albacete costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)