Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.28522 GYD / CLP
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 827,426 G$ (CH$2,901,015) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 746,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 3,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨143 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Shanghai costs 17元 (about 3 hours ago)