Cost of living in Punasa, India vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.861 GYD / INR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 27% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 749,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 545,015 G$ (₨190,481) in Punasa.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 5 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 6 hours ago)