Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
Are you moving to Providence, Rhode Island? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Providence, Rhode Island of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €89 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seville costs €550 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$9 (24 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Almaty costs 4,000 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Johannesburg costs R 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)