Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 209.248 GYD / USD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 1,038,532 G$ ($4,963) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 689,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 285TL (about 2 hours ago)