Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 623 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 39.668 GYD / BRL
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 654,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 494,904 G$ (R$ 12,476) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Albacete costs €300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $22 (about 4 hours ago)