Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.350 GYD / EGP
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 660,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 459,974 G$ (E£ 34,455) in Port Said.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 3 hours ago)